Wednesday, January 28, 2009

How 'bout that RUSH, Limbaugh?

Today, I was given a few errands to do, and I took my wife's car. I keep my radio on NPR, but she usually has hers tuned to one of the local AM stations.

Today, it was on KLBJ, our local Fox News affiliate, and Rush Limbaugh was at his best (or worst, depending on how you view his words of wisdom).

What I got from today's show was aimed mostly toward some remarks made about him by President Obama, and apparently the DNC as well. Rush is lamenting a "concerted effort to have him removed from the air", it seems. Could that be?, simply because apparently Obama had said, "don't listen to Rush Limbaugh"? How many people has Rush told his minions not to listen to?

Be of good cheer, Rush, no one can get you removed from the air except perhaps your own listeners. If ever your ratings should drop beyond a tolerable point, then you will no doubt be removed from the air. There's no "VAST LEFT WING CONSPIRACY" out there with intent to do you in.

It's a mystery to me, however, how so many people can be so devoted to a man who makes fun of them for being so dumb as to listen to him.

YOU GO, RUSH! Someday you will talk yourself out of existence. Until then, though, don't worry about a thing!

No comments: